FAVOURITES: Lush Bubble Bars

Lush bubble bars are possibly my favourite type of lush product. For those of you who have never used one of these, you crumble them under a running tap and they create a lot of bubbles. They come packed with so many great ingredients and most of them smell amazing. There are so many to choose from and I've tried a lot of them over the years but the three in this post are quite possibly my favourites of all.

First up, the comforter. This bar has such a fruity, blackcurrant smell and turns bath water an incredible pink colour.
Ingredients wise this bubble bar probably contains a small amount of beneficial ingredients compared to some other lush bubble bars. It does include cassis absolute obtained from blackcurrants to give the  'comforting and fruity' scent of this bubble bar. It also contains cypress oil which has a calming scent, and tones the skin whilst also working as a deodorant and an antiseptic! Bergamot oil is also found in this bar which adds shine to hair, clears the skin with its antibacterial properties, and adds an uplifting fragrance to the overall scent.
This, along with brightside reviewed below, is definitely the best value for money in my opinion.

Brightside is possibly my number one favourite out of all lush products, not just bubble bars! It's so relaxing and refreshing and similarly to the comforter it's so big that it can last me up to 4 baths! Once crumbled under the tap the bathwater turns a bright orange shade and smells absolutely incredible. This is definitely one of my favourite scents and a bubble bar I love to use as a pick me up when I'm not feeling great.
Enhanced with tangerine oil to tone the skin and add to the fragrance, as well as bergamot oil which is uplifting and cleansing I personally don't think you can go wrong with this bubble bar. It also contains gardenia extract, adding to both the scent and colour of the bar, and sicilian mandarin oil which is refreshing and rejuvenating and also has antibacterial properties!
Definitely a bubble bar I'd recommend picking up if you haven't already.

Last but certainly not least, Karma. This is such an incredible bubble bar! It's purple and gold with some orange inside, it makes bath water a bright purple colour with a gold glittery shimmer and of course creates a lot of bubbles. I personally got two uses out of this one bar which makes it even more worth buying.
It contains sweet orange oil and lemongrass oil both of which are very refreshing, as well as pine oil and elemi oil for added freshness. It also contains lavandin with relaxing properties, and skin-softening mango butter.
Overall this bubble bar is definitely one of my favourites containing so many great ingredients and making my bath look incredible every time, I'd definitely recommend splitting it in half and using it twice!

Another favourite that I haven't included in this is 'milky bath' which is also fantastic.
I could talk for days about all of the lush products I absolutely love so I'll leave it here before I never stop.
Would you recommend any lush products? If you've tried them, what are your opinions on the bubble bars I've mentioned?

Love, Charlotte x 

Comments

  1. Bright side is a favourite of mine too.
    Not sure about the blackcurrant smell of the comforter and I've not tried karma.
    I really like creamy candy bubble bar x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts