REVIEW: Rimmel 'Day 2 Night' Glam Eyes Mascara

This mascara I bought on a whim, it was 3 for 2 across Rimmel products and I'd picked up another mascara and a lipstick and I needed to find something else to buy.

I have always been a big fan of Rimmel mascaras, the Rimmel 'Wake me up' mascara has always been a favourite of mine, so when I saw this I really liked the sound of it.

What I really love about this mascara is that there are two separate brushes, one for length and one for volume, this means that if one day I only want to add a bit of length and no volume then I can, and vice versa. Personally, most of the time I do use both the length and the volume wands because the way my eyelashes look after using them is unbelievable.

I have had so many compliments on my eyelashes whilst wearing this mascara, it makes them look longer and fuller, it lifts them, and it doesn't clump - for me that's all I'd ask for in a mascara. I'm not entirely sure if it's a waterproof mascara since it doesn't say, however it stays put all day - it never smudges or runs.

The only thing I don't like about this mascara is the packaging, but for all of its great qualities that is definitely something I can overlook! It is by far the best mascara I have ever tried and I have tried so many from drugstore to high end, so for £7.99 this is an absolute bargain.


What's your favourite mascara? Have you tried this one?

Love, Charlotte

Comments

Popular Posts