REVIEW: Elizabeth Arden 'Sunburst' Blush

For me, blusher is essential to give my face a pop of colour, making me look healthy.
I received a palette containing 8 eye shadows, a blush, and a highlight for Christmas 2014 and although some of the eye shadows are out of my comfort zone, the blush and highlight are absolutely beautiful.

The highlight is almost all gone after my excessive use of it, but leaves such a gorgeous and subtle highlight, which can easily be built up or toned down.

The blush on the other hand appears hardly touched despite my using it numerous times a week every week since receiving it. It's a beautiful deep pink with subtle gold shimmer running through it, meaning it can act as both a blush and a highlight. The pink isn't too strong or pigmented but can definitely be built up. I personally love the natural look it gives, providing what I consider the perfect amount of colour to the cheeks as well as a healthy glow. 


I received the palette as a gift therefore cannot link it, but the blush is sold alone. The price is quite steep for a blush, at £27, however I'd definitely say it's worth the splurge since it lasts such a long time and is the nicest colour.

Apologies for the very dirty label, after spending over a year in my makeup bag it appears to have picked up a little foundation.

What's your favourite blush?
Love, Charlotte x

Comments

Popular Posts