REVIEW: Colgate Max White Expert White 360 Toothbrush and Whitening Pen

After months and months of being unhappy with my teeth and debating buying numerous different teeth whitening products I finally decided on one. The Colgate Max White Expert White 360 Toothbrush and Whitening Pen (the name is a bit of a mouthful if I do say so myself), provides both a toothbrush and a whitening pen, this makes stain removal and whitening a quick and easy process - a necessity for someone who drinks as much tea and coffee as me!



How it works
The toothbrush itself has stain removing and polishing bristles, the pen fits perfectly inside the toothbrush handle to keep it clean. The whitening product itself is a gel, after twisting the bottom of the pen (2 clicks for the top and 2 clicks for the bottom is recommended) a small amount of gel is dispersed and then you simply apply it to your teeth using the pen - it couldn't be easier! The gel contains hydrogen peroxide which is said to be what dentists use for teeth whitening.
It recommends that you use it twice a day after brushing your teeth which I have been doing. The colgate website recommends using the Colgate Expert White Toothpaste, however I have been using a my normal toothpaste which is the Colgate Advanced White, I can't say how much more effective this would be if I was using the recommended toothpaste but I personally never find that toothpaste alone has any affect on the colour of my teeth.



Why choose this?
This appealed to me over other whitening products because there's no need to sit with your mouth open for ages after applying the gel which makes things so much easier and quicker! This product is also relatively cheap compared to most whitening products out there and has a lot of great reviews online.



Results
So after one week of using this product I have seen a slight change. My teeth are definitely brighter and noticeably less stained. Given that it is recommended to be used for 3 weeks I definitely have nothing negative to say about this product as of yet. I never have high expectations of anything that says 'teeth whitening' because in the past nothing has made a difference, so I was pleasantly surprised by this product.

It is stated that the pen should last for 3 weeks provided it is used as directed, I can't yet comment on this given that I haven't used it for 3 weeks but do not doubt it.




After I have completed using this for three weeks I will make another short post on how long it lasted overall and final results, inclusive of before and after pictures so that you can judge for yourself how good this product is!

What are your thoughts on teeth whitening? Are there any products you would recommend?

Love, Charlotte

Comments

  1. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it
    buy modafinil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts