A NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Dupe?!

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer has been raved about my so many people, and rightfully so. It gives excellent coverage and comes in a fantastic range of shades which is particularly handy when looking for an under-eye concealer to cover and brighten.

Chantilly, I believe, is the lightest shade, and even manages to brighten up my eyes and make me look that little bit more awake on days when I've not quite gotten my 8 hours sleep. Given that I'm potentially the palest person on the planet this concealer definitely wins a whole lot of points from me for the super light shade.

This concealer gives fantastic coverage, however, at £22.50 it's definitely on the pricey side and I find myself using it solely for my under-eye area in order to avoid running out too soon. 

A lot of people out there do love the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, which I too have tried in the past, however for me personally the lightest shade just isn't light enough for me to conceal my blemishes, let alone brighten and highlight my under-eye area, thus my continued search for a drugstore concealer continued.

On my most recent trip to boots I picked up the Seventeen Stay Time Concealer in the shade 'Extra Fair', after swatching it in boots and deciding it looked like it might possibly be a winner I decided to try it, especially considering it was just £4.49!


The applicators are very similar for both the NARS and Seventeen concealers.



When I first applied it to my under-eye area I realised that it isn't quite as light/brightening as the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, however there isn't a massive difference, and for anyone who's skin is the slightest bit darker than mine I think this colour would be perfect as a highlighting concealer.

Left: NARS, Right: Seventeen

The Stay Time Concealer isn't as full coverage as the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer however it is buildable, so although you might find yourself using twice as much concealer to get the same coverage, it still works out cheaper than buying the Radiant Creamy Concealer.

The NARS concealer is also a lot creamier, but both concealers are easy to blend.


Although I absolutely love the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, after trying the Seventeen Stay Time Concealer I think I might be sticking to using that one! For a quarter of the price you can't really go wrong.

Have you tried either of these concealers? What do you think about them?

Love, Charlotte x

Comments

Popular Posts