REVIEW: Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer

I've never been great at painting my nails and getting them perfect and as someone who doesn't often take the time to sit down and paint their nails I've often stuck to cheaper nail polishes when I've purchased any.

I received this one from Estee Lauder as part of a Christmas gift in 2015 (old, I know), and I absolutely love it.

At £15 it still isn't too pricey and I was presently surprised when I saw the price because given the quality I was expecting it to be much higher.

One of my favourite things about this is firstly it's longevity - I can get it to last around 5 days without chipping which for me is seriously impressive - but also the fact that after having it for two years I can still use it. Most of my nail polishes go dry and gloopy and just not very useable after around 6 months to a year, so it's definitely worth the price. 


It applies smoothly and streak-free with a glossy 'high-shine' finish.

I'm wearing the colour 'Beautiful Liar', however I can't seem to find it anywhere online to link it so I'm not sure if it's been discontinued - mine is two years old after all - however I imagine it won't be massively different from 'Pure Red' which is available online.

Pure Color Nail Lacquer - Beautiful Liar, £15

Overall I'd definitely recommend this product and am about to purchase some different shades myself (ballerina pink looks absolutely beautiful).

What's your favourite nail polish?

Love, Charlotte x

Comments

Popular Posts