My Netflix Favourites

So I hate to admit that I am slightly too attached to my Netflix account. I love watching new programmes and through my time as a Netflix user I have discovered a LOT of great programmes that I feel I need to share with everyone else who may not have watched them.

1. The Vampire Diaries
OK so if you haven't watched TVD yet I can hear you "a TV show about vampires, no thanks" because that was my exact thought when I received the TVD season one boxset as a Christmas present 4 years ago, but trust me it is incredible.

As soon as I'd watched the first episode I was hooked. I spent every free minute I had watching it and have now watched all 8 seasons, most of them multiple times.

It has a mixture of everything romance, comedy, action, you name it.

2. Gossip Girl
Another of my absolute favourites. Although a lot of it is completely unrelateable (I swEAR that's a word but blogger says it isn't, sorry), at least for me, there is also a massive amount that is sO accurate in respect of every day life. It's one of those shows where things aren't always perfect and it reflects, in ways, how real life relationships and friendships work. Very enjoyable watch.

3. Person of Interest
A slightly different one in that this one lacks the romance, POI is so interesting. I absolutely loved season one, I must admit I did get slightly bored after season two because I felt that it became ever so slightly predictable, however the show overall is great and I'd definitely recommend watching at least season one.

4. How to Get Away With Murder
A show with too few series and too few episodes in my opinion. Having a keen interest in law this was one of those shows that I just found fascinating. I know, I've just made it sound super boring for anyone who isn't interested in law but that's absolutely not the case. Lots of action and drama and the odd bit of romance here and there, an all round good watch.

5. Gilmore Girls
A show I took a while to get into but once I was into it I was hooked. Again it has romance, drama, comedy and a bit of everything (lacking in action and horror, however). This is definitely one of the more relatable shows and I think everyone would be able to relate to at least one character.

6. Pretty Little Liars
I think this is one that everyone will have watched by now. Again this one took me a while to get into and I must say I attempted to watch the pilot episode a few times, finding myself turning it off through lack of interest on the first few before actually watching to the end and giving episode two a chance. I think it does have a slightly slow start but it definitely gets much better. There were definitely a few episodes that I found very farfetched and unrealistic but again there were also a lot of relatable aspects. Definitely worth a shot, another one with action, romance, drama, comedy.

7. Prison Break
Lots of action and drama packed into one show. Prison Break is super interesting and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Definitely worth a watch.

8. Suits
Suits is another one that I found interest in through my love of law but also another one that doesn't require an interest in law. It has big characters, a lot of humour and is just generally interesting. Plus, who doesn't aspire to be Harvey Specter?

What are your Netflix favourites? Have you seen any of these?

Love, Charlotte x

Comments

Popular Posts