REVIEW: Zoeva Zoe Bag

I've been on the hunt for some good quality makeup brushes for a very long time. Real techniques have always been my go to, and as good as they are I wanted to try something new.
I wanted to find brushes that were good quality but reasonably priced and I needed a mixture of brushes for face and eyes, but didn't really want to buy them all separately.

ZOEVA offers a range of brush sets as well as the ability to buy all of their brushes separately. I toyed with the idea of getting one of the smaller brush sets (probably more appropriate), but I was unable to resist the Zoe Bag and the huge range of brushes.

For £200* you get 30 make up brushes (listed below) and a beautiful makeup bag which fits all of these brushes, a LOT of makeup, and has space for other brushes too! I opted for the Rose Golden Vol.1 which is absolutely beautiful with both the brushes and the bag being dark brown and rose gold, but there are others available.


Now understandably, it states 'Makeup artist' however in my opinion this is perfect for anyone who loves makeup. I find it particularly handy because I live in Chester 5 days a week for uni and then come home on a weekend, so with this bag I can take all of my brushes and a large selection of my makeup to uni with me and easily bring it home on the weekend without having to use a million makeup bags!



I personally think this is great value for money, the brushes are incredible quality, super soft, very pretty (an added bonus), and the makeup bag is beautiful too.

A final, maybe less important, point to make is that the packaging itself is absolutely beautiful. The Zoe Bag comes in its own bag, which comes in a very pretty box, all pictured below.





Overall I think this set is incredible, and the perfect gift for a makeup lover (or a nice treat, gifted 'to me, from me').




Brushes included (list taken from website):
Face:
90 LUXE GRAND POWDER: Extensively applies powder products
101 LUXE FACE DEFINER: Applies powder, blush and contour products
104 BUFFER: Applies and blends foundation, powder and mineral makeup
105 LUXE HIGHLIGHT: Sets luminous highlights
109 LUXE FACE PAINT: Applies and blends contour products and bronzer
110 FACE SHAPE: Contours the face shape with cream and powder products
112 FACE CURVE: Seamlessly blends in foundation
114 LUXE FACE FOCUS: Applies powder and highlighter 
125 STIPPLING: Applies foundation with an airbrushed finish
126 LUXE CHEEK FINISH: Applies and blends blush, bronzer and highlighter
127 LUXE SHEER CHEEK: Applies powder blush
129 LUXE FAN: Applies highlighter, bronzer and blush
132 LUXE POWDER FINISH: Precisely applies highlighter and contour products
134 LUXE POWDER FUSION: Contours, sets highlights and blends eyeshadow
142 CONCEALER BUFFER: Applies and blends concealer
Eyes:
220 LUXE GRAND SHADER: Extensively applies powder products
223 PETIT EYE BLENDER: Accentuates the crease
225 LUXE EYE BLENDER: Seamlessly blends eyeshadow
226 SMUDGER: Blends eyeshadow and kohl along the lash line
227 LUXE SOFT DEFINER: Softly blends and smoothes eyeshadow
228 LUXE CREASE: Blends and shades eyeshadow in the crease
231 LUXE PETIT CREASE: Accentuates and blends in the crease
233 CREAM SHADER: Applies cream eyeshadow
234 LUXE SMOKY SHADER: Shades and blends with a smoky effect
235 CONTOUR SHADER: Applies the outer V with perfection
238 LUXE PRECISE SHADER: Sets accents to the eye makeup
315 FINE LINER: Creates delicate eyeliner strokes
317 WING LINER: Creates detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing
322 BROW LINE: Flawlessly applies cream and powder eyebrow products
330 LIP CONTOUR: Applies lip products

*NB: I did purchase this on Black Friday with 20% off, thus only paid £160, however I do fully believe that it is worth the £200 price tag.

Love, Charlotte x

Comments

Popular Posts