FAVOURITES: Brow Products

* apologies for the font changing mid post, I have no idea why this is and I've tried to resolve the problem, but to no avail *

Finding the best eyebrow products makes creating the look you want so much easier. There are numerous products that I have found to help me create the look I want so it's about time I shared them with you.

NYX Eyebrow Gel

First up is the NYX Gel. This gel makes my eyebrows look so full and defined, and is just so easy to use. The only downside is that it dries quite quickly so you have to work fast with it, but on the plus side once its dry it won't budge! I tend to use this more on nights out than day to day because I do tend to find it harder to use than other brow products, meaning it takes me longer to get my brows looking perfect (slightly contradictory since I just said you need to work fast with it..) but it is a great product and someone who is slightly better at shaping and filling in their eyebrows than I am would get along great with this. I got this in the shade espresso and to be honest it is too dark for me but I will definitely be repurchasing this in a lighter shade.



Gimme Brow is potentially my all time favourite brow product, it's super easy to use and when I use it alone it adds more colour and depth to my brows whilst still looking very natural. It's also a great product to use over brow powder/pencil to set your brows and keep them in place. I purchase this in medium/deep and it is the perfect shade for me.
It also lasts a super long time, hence the old packaging.



This is a two in one product, with a tint at one end and a pencil at the other. I love using the pencil to fill in my brows and using the tint at the front of my brows to create a sort of gradient effect - the tint doesn't come out too dark or pigmented so I can't use it to fill in my entire brow but it's great for filling in the front, and with a very precise nib it's easy to draw tiny hair like strokes.



NYX Eyebrow Brush

This double ended brush is perfect. I start by using the brush to comb through my brows and ensure all of the hairs are going in the right direction, and then using the angled brush I fill in my brows, starting at the bottom and with the tail of my brow. The angle makes it easy to shape my brows and the brush is very small so allows me to be precise.

I've also recently started using the NYX Brow Pomade, another product I'm loving.

What are your favourite brow products?

Love, Charlotte x

Comments

Popular Posts