DIY Lip Scrub

From time to time my lips get extremely dry and I absolutely hate having cracked, dry lips. A couple of weeks ago I decided it was about time I purchased a lip scrub, in the past I've owned some of the lush lip scrubs but haven't had one for a while, then I realised I could easily make my own.

For this I used vaseline but any sort of lip balm would work just as well.


To create the scrub, I mixed a small amount of vaseline together with a small pinch of sugar using my finger. I didn't use any exact measurements but adding the sugar slowly allows you to add however much you like without going over the top.


For ease I mixed it in the lid of my vaseline tin, but don't worry, once the sugar is combined with the vaseline there's no risk of getting sugar into the rest of your vaseline, it will remain stuck to the lid!


Never again will you have to be without a lip scrub meaning you can always have smooth lips. It's also so cheap and easily made by things I'm guessing the majority of people have in their houses already!

Love, Charlotte

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts