FAVOURITES: Concealers

When it comes to concealers I like something that will cover both my blemishes, and my dark under-eye circles. In this post I'm going to share my three current favourite concealers with you.

1. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NC15 (£17.50)
This concealer is incredible at covering up blemishes. It gives a very full coverage and blends really nicely into the skin. I usually apply this using my fingers and then blend it out using my beauty blender for a flawless finish.

2. Illamasqua Skin Base Lift - White Light (£18)
I decided to buy this concealer in white, originally to mix with my collection lasting perfection concealer so that it would be light enough to match my skin, however when it arrived I decided to try it on it's own to brighten up my under eye area. 
When I blend this into my foundation under my eyes it works really well at brightening the area and just making me look a little bit more awake. Definitely something you may want to try if you're slightly paler, like me, and struggle to find a concealer to highlight under your eyes!

3. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - Chantilly (£22)
This concealer I ordered at the same time as the Illamasqua concealer, intending to use this one under my eyes. It does work at brightening my under eye area on days where I need less under eye coverage, but this one also works really well on any blemishes I want to cover and is a really good colour match for my pale skin. It's also really easy to blend! 


Love, Charlotte

Comments

Popular Posts