REVIEW: Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation

As someone who is naturally extremely pale, and terrible at applying fake tan, I often find it difficult to find foundation shades to match my skin. I purchased this Bobbi Brown foundation in the shade 'Alabaster' after hearing and reading that it is very light and I'm glad I did. This foundation is an almost perfect match for my skin so if like me you often struggle to find a shade light enough this may be a life saver for you too.

Aside from the colour, I really love that this foundation has SPF 15, I always look for an SPF in my foundations because it's so much easier than having to apply a suncream underneath which can have negative effects on how well foundation applies.

In my opinion, this foundation leaves a dewy finish and makes the skin look really bright and glowy. It feels very lightweight and gives a light to medium coverage. It definitely is moisturising so a great option for those with dry skin, but it also applies nicely over oily patches therefore it definitely isn't one to avoid if you have oily skin either. 

The only downside is that I don't think the foundation has great lasting power, for me after a few hours it can go slightly patchy therefore I only really wear this foundation on days when I won't be out of the house for long. Given that it is on the more expensive end as foundations go, it maybe isn't worth the splurge if you need a foundation that will last you throughout long days.

Also just a note that the foundation doesn't come with a pump, for me I don't really mind this but I know a lot of people think that a lot more product gets wasted this way, I just have to be careful not to pour too much out onto the back of my hand at a time.

Comments

Popular Posts