REVIEW: Benefit Hoola Bronzer

I have been using this bronzer for just over a year now and it's safe to say that this is a favourite of mine.

With such pale skin I always worry about going overboard when applying bronzer and looking completely ridiculous, but this bronzer is such a gorgeous colour and can easily be built up to be as light or dark as you like it. It is, however, extremely pigmented so be careful about how much you apply at once if you're going for a more natural look.

It gives a slightly sun kissed look to my otherwise extremely pale skin and I honestly couldn't live without it, definitely one to try out if you're looking for a new bronzer.

I personally only have a smaller, sample size of this product however it has lasted me such a long time and I have been using it almost every day, so don't be put off by the price tag - it's totally worth it. The full sized product comes in a little box with a small brush and mirror.

Comments

Popular Posts